Monday 10 March 2014




World No. 1 Lee Chong Wei won the All England Open Championship title for a third time, sweeping aside China's Chen Long 21-13, 21-18 in the final in Birmingham.

The Malaysian started strong, and his victory never looked in doubt as he completed a hat-trick of titles by defeating his 25-year-old rival, who won last year's championship

Despite his third victory, 31-year-old Lee hinted that this may be his last appearance at the Championships.

"I think this my last All England. I'm very happy and I tried my best because Chen Long is a very tough match for me.

I've lost to him many times so I think for this reason I made sure I tried very hard. I've finished for this year and I don't know if I will be back next year." Lee Chong Wei quoted.



0 comments:

Post a Comment