Thursday 13 March 2014



Oprah Winfrey scolded Lindsay Lohan after learning that the Mean Girls star had been obstructing the filming of her new reality show, scheduled to go on the air next week.

After leaving rehab last year, Lohan was interviewed by Oprah and agreed to star in an eight-part documentary program titled “Lindsey” for Winfrey’s OWN network about her experience. However, a freshly released trailer for the show reveals that Oprah came close to shutting down the entire project.

 An intense scene between the talk show host and the 27-year-old in Lohan’s NYC apartment, features Oprah telling Lohan:
“My truth is that I really do want you to win, I really do. If that isn’t what you want, I’m OK with that. I will tell (the crew) to pack up and leave today. You need to cut the bulls**t. You really do.”
In the trailer we also see Lohan crying and fighting with her dad Michael Lohan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment